Outline of what needs to be done!

| التعليقات

Outline of what needs to be done!


Let's make sure we are on the right track. The first is to get website up, hosted and
designed. Second is to optimize website and add content to it. Third is to write articles to
promote your site.
Each of these have to start with basics! Research of your niche market and research of
your keywords. If you don't do any of this, the people won't be able to find you!
So your assignment today is to sign up for free account at http://answers.yahoo.com/ and
to set up a free account at http://yedda.com.
Get yourself familiar with these sites and if there are any unanswered questions you may
want to test your skills at answering few questions. The goal is to answer questions
honestly (in your niche market) to help people and if your article can help them
lead them to your article or website.
Here is a great free tool to use to get more traffic and backlinks to your site. It is called
comment kahuna and you can get it at http://www.commentkahuna.com (provides a
video on how to use it)
So this is what I always do with my sites, and to keep them active and profitable you will
need to do this as well.
Before I register my site and submit my sitemap to Google I have all my pages optimized
and I have at least 5 articles added to my store under content. I also make sure around
1-3% keyword density in my content for those keywords.
I make sure I have at least 3-4 back links coming to my site. But I try to write around
100 articles going back to my site. Because once that site is set up, my job is to promote it.
This is 100 articles or links from active communities per each. Some of those will be
usfreeads. I know it is a lot of work, but since I don't spend money on advertising, I pay
for my traffic with my time.
I submit articles 5-10 per day. So 5 articles and 5 ads works fine. After the first 100 I take
it easy and add 1-10 per week.
Add at least 1 short article about your products on your site once a week, because google
does not like stale websites. Also, don't forget to keep your blog active.
And here is another cool video about ways to find what people are searching for to buy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R3PaCZybA0
There is a good chance you can be stuck on the keywords here is a post on my blog that
can help you with that!
http://affiliate-niche-stores.com/keyword-research-videos/
One more thing to keep in mind.
Let me just show you what you need to do with your sites. You see these sites are niche
sites. They don't need 2000 links to be profitable, but they do need links :).
So your first site should be set up within 7 days if you follow my lessons. You should add
about 5 links to it not more than 10 and register the site with Google and leave it alone
until the pages are indexed.
While waiting for that, work on your second site. Repeat the same. But don't forget about
your first site because once it is indexed it needs promoting. I try to add 5 links per day to
each and I will tell you that it is getting harder because I have too many and still few I
have not set up yet. But it is what will make your site profitable so it has to be done.
Linking can be done by usfreeads, by articles, by forum promotion and blog promotion.
This business requires 20 hours a week. That is where your time is going to be spent on.
At least once a week, you need to ad 1 new article to your site. But if you are too busy,
adding 2 a month will be fine as well. Please, please, please...Pick a price range that is at
least over $50 so your commission counts. There is a lot of work involved and you are in
it to make money!


Lesson 1 - Getting Affiliate Links
 
Lesson 2 - Research Niche Market
 
Lesson 3 - Choosing a Domain Name and a Niche store Software!  
 
Lesson 4 - Optimizing your Niche store!
 
Lesson 5 - Write Articles to Get Traffic! 
 
Lesson 6 - Keywords for website and for article 
 
Lesson 7 - Promoting your Site with Articles and Ads
 
Outline of what needs to be done!
 
Don’t let those visitors go away!
 
Submit Your Site to Directories! On Autopilot!

Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Successful eBay Niche Stores! - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template