Don’t let those visitors go away!
One of the best ways to capture the lead is to have a mailing list! Wait don't panic! ?
This is actually not hard!
You don't want a list where people don't read what you say, but actually you want a list
where you connect with people. So you may not be able to do it all the time, but any e-
mail that you capture from the visitors, is a money later on!
But it is always the hardest to capture those visitors. I don't have newsletters, because I
don't think people like signing up for the newsletter, but I do have free cool eBooks I give
away. You will have to test to give them what they need.
I search online under different keywords including "free eBooks for fun things to do with
kids!" Or "free eBook guide to fat loss and offer relevant eBooks" on my site. There are a
lot of different eBooks on the web.
Let me just explain why this is so important. Lets say, you are in the parents market and
promoting toys. Let say you collect 1000 e-mails over the year, at Christmas time send
them 5 messages with cool discounts, and you are going to make money! If relevant offer
at least 30 sales that you can count on.
So how to collect these names? I use aweber and you can check it out by following the
link below.
http://www.my-linker.com/hop/Aweber-List-Building
This is the best way to monetize on your traffic! And this is the only way to have repeat
customers. ;)
Lesson 1 - Getting Affiliate Links
Lesson 2 - Research Niche Market
Lesson 3 - Choosing a Domain Name and a Niche store Software!
Lesson 4 - Optimizing your Niche store!
Lesson 5 - Write Articles to Get Traffic!
Lesson 6 - Keywords for website and for article
Lesson 7 - Promoting your Site with Articles and Ads
Outline of what needs to be done!
Don’t let those visitors go away!
Submit Your Site to Directories! On Autopilot!